The first article I posted was with a legal one and this particular one does not say. Fact it they should be banned all together from the public.
odds those guns were owned legally?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
The first article I posted was with a legal one and this particular one does not say. Fact it they should be banned all together from the public.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first article I posted was with a legal one and this particular one does not say. Fact it they should be banned all together from the public. </div></div>
but again just making them illegal will NOT prevent them from getting into the hands of the wrong people
weed and coke are both illegal yet both are easy to find in this country
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Will it take all of them off the streets? No, but it could help a great deal. I dont see anything wrong with it.
Weed doesnt kill too many, it should be legalized anyway.
that isnt the point
the point is that its not legal and is still on the streets anyway
making any type of weapon illegal will not keep them all off the streets
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
How is that not the point?
Like I said it wont take every gun off every street but it will help.
no it wont
because street guns normally arent legal anyway
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Banning those guns all together would definitely have an effect, its not just the thugs on the streets..its also the "accidents" in like the articles I posted.
Making crack illegal sure cut down on that.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Comparing weed and crack is pretty differnt than comparing guns killing cops or kids like in the stories I posted.
Bookmarks